some of the cousins

some of the cousins
our latest picture together

Tuesday, 1 December 2009

We're back

Hey all you readers,
We are now back to this blog to post anything we wanna post as all the kids is having their school holiday (including us the high school teens)
In this post, I would like congratulate my friends which are having their SPE last October as some of them are promoted to year 9 and having their 2 or 3 years course...
Anyway, I would like to wish all of our friends a good luck in your studies...
By The Way, FYI I'm not going to continue my study in French Language next year (which is sad) because I'm taking Geography and PE for Year 9 but, don't worry I'm gonna visit the French Room every week which I have promised my French Teacher, Madamme Rokiah...
Who wants to join me???
So, that's all I want to say in this post...

Goodbye and see you soon!!!!

Au revoir et a bientot!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment